Engineering and Chemical Solutions for Environmental, Waste, Water and Energy Efficiency
Effluent pond calculations are only the start of dairy effluent management. Waste collection at the shed, local rainfall, irrigation potential and irrigated soils are all parts of an integrated management plan.
Forest Residue for Heat or Electricity
Forestry residue and wood waste in general can be an ideal energy source. Managed from the start at the logging site, general recovery, drying, hogged for boiler fuel, wood can supply cost effective energy.
Anaerobic digestion for waste treatment, energy recovery and nutrient protection. Many wastes are potential energy sources, i.e. dairy effluent, vegetable and fruit process wastes, water weed and grasses.
Can you reduce compliance costs or develop a new product line from waste?
What can we help you with?
- Green energy from waste-water and organic waste material
- Environmental compliance as a cost saving and product development tool
- Anaerobic digestion (for biogas production and waste treatment)
- Aerated water treatment systems
- Other waste options i.e. Steam reforming or Pyrolysis to produce renewable oil replacement products.
- Waste Combustion and Wood fuel options
- Water treatment options for recycling (DAF, Membrane, U.V. or chemical treatments)
- Scientific Research Specialists for Consent Applications (AEE), Monitoring Reports (AMR), effects analysis and mitigation.
- Staff training to assist with consent requirements and operations